• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

I can't believe how much progress I've made with The Synyster Gates School. Looking back a few months I could only dream of playing like this. This guitar school is a godsend and I wouldn't be the musician I am without it!
My take on Corrosion it Conformity’s “Broken Man” a whole back
I really like this song! And you?
Another improv video. Hope you like it! Playing through a Marshall MG10 because it was already plugged in, haha.
Riffs are uploading for me again, so I’d like to share a clip of me improvising. Most of how I practice is just playing over jam tracks. Hope you enjoy!
Jamming with Syn! Best day of my life! And I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible!
Here’s an old vid of me just boopin’ the bop. Testing to see if I can upload videos,yet. Thanks!
First solo i learned. Sorry for the quality, gotta invest in better recording equipment than my iphone
I caught the flu and my anklets still hurt like hell at times but I decided to film this anyway. It's just some noodling trying to incorporate the whammy bar tricks(even though I just have a non-floating tremolo) and the inflections lessons Syn did.
One of the easiest solo ever but this solo has soul for sure!
Perfect song for improving on downpicking, dexterity and palm muting m/
Feedback and constructive criticism is much appreciated!
It’s been a while since I posted something and I think it’s time to lol. This is from a while ago but I’ll be sure to post more stuff
I just started working on this crazy song from Andy James. Wanna share a sneak-peak of my very first progress with you all first, will get the whole song done some time soon!
I'm totally in love with this song and I always wanted to learn how to play the intro, at least. At first, I was looking for tabs on internet, but I found out that were different than the original, so I spent a whole evening looking at Syn playing it , and many others trying to improve.
Small hiccup in the tapping section but I like the versatility and nuances of tapping notes. Please share some neat tapping tricks y’all have learned
Another great Turkish song by Sıfır Km !
Du hast with improvised solo. I hope you guys are like it. Have a nice day <3
My Cover From Fredrik Åkesson's Solo In an Opeth Song Named "Lotus Eater"
My Cover From John Petrucci's Solo In a Dream Theater Song Named "Repentance"
My Cover From Camel's Ice Intro Solo
I spent a lot longer than I probably should have learning this solo, I know its not perfect yet but I was really proud of myself for getting most of it down haha, It was also a good way to test out the Precision Drive with leads 😀
Me having fun with some licks. I know its a little bit messy, but its fun.