• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

A short video lesson about developing ideas by playing a lick different ways.
Taking popular shapes and patterns you know and finding ways to make them different
One of the hardest Metallica solo for sure. I hope you guys like it. I tried my best 🤘🏾
Unholy Confessions MAIN RIFF Guitar TABS for beginner.
Hand of Blood was one of the first songs i wanted to learn when i started playing guitar (1.5 years ago) but obviously my skills weren't that good back then. Couple days ago finally i have finished learning this song. Hope you like it.
Another lesson for the solo trouble thing. This time on phrasing.
😝😝😝
Always nice to remember some nice classic solos out there. Hope you all like it!
Just a little metal I put together
Cover of one of my fav A7X songs, hope it isn't that bad 🙂

Jak Angelescu's riff from October 7, 2018 at 12:58 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Oct 7, 2018
  • 0 Comments
It may not be 100% accurate but I gave it my best shot 🙂 I tried to do this straight through so there are some messups but hopefully you guys like it 🙂
Another solo trouble lesson on using fingers instead of a pick when soloing and the benefits it can have.

Jak Angelescu's riff from October 6, 2018 at 2:11 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Oct 6, 2018
  • 0 Comments
Hey guys and dolls! I decided to do the same thing I did with the HTTK solo and I covered some basic fundamentals to help make learning the intro of Buried Alive easier when I go to post the tutorial and go live. I hope you all enjoy it!
Learning from Synyster Gates School with my son Lol

Jak Angelescu's riff from October 6, 2018 at 4:00 am

• Jak Angelescu
  • Oct 6, 2018
  • 0 Comments
I am SO happy with my progress so far!
Just me playing so far away
My take on Riff Rox's backing track/cover on Metallica's sad but true"
It is out of sync but I didn’t have a backing track on hand. I will redo the same solo to a backing when I have a bit more time free.
A second video I made for the solo trouble lessons thingy on one of my favourite inflections.
Gunslinger solo❤.I hope you all like it.Thanks for watching👍