• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

I was gonna make a solo trouble video on how a looper can help you with soloing but I forgot to explain anything and just soloed over an Autumn leaves loop I made.
Song and Emotion from Tesla. With coffee.
Here´s another quick tip about how angling your pic can get a different feel
Here´s a quick tip about using your ear to find the notes you want when you can´t fully improvise just yet!
I’m pretty happy with gow this turned out, it’s not as hard as I initially thought but there is definitely still work to be done.
Just jamming some nonsense
Who loves Lordi? Eurovision monster!
This is a Electrotrack and i added a cool Guitarsound with the Synyster Gates Custom S. Great Guitar
Jason Becker's asked people to share their solo over this backing track and I figured well I'll do it. I haven't shared this on Instagram yet because there are some sections I'm not really happy about(either because it's sloppy or wrong notes etc.). A big problem I have with this backing track is t
Just an improvisation 7 🤘🏾
A cover rendition for DBS theme 1
Hey Guys this is my Attempt at the Unforgiven solo by metallica Its a bit sloppy but I tried my best any feedback is greatly appreciated 😀
Another solo lesson on a way I like to use Bending.
This is generally how I go about writing my guitar solos. I hope this helps anybody who's looking to learn!
An alternative longer version of friday
My own little noodling around composition
Shocked to learn Oli Herbert passing away... Loved this guitarist. Here's my tribute to him
Not perfect but Not bad ! 🙂