• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

i play the full song except the guitar solo
Some of my favorite solos
I totally skipped a whole bunch of lessons, they just weren't grabbing my attention at the moment. I know, shame on me. But what I've really been feeling is fingerpicking. And by no means am I advanced, lol! >.> So this is where I'm at.
John mayer - gravity guitar cover
Here is a new Tapping/Shredding riff I made.
tried to match the original...
A live performance I made of the song
Lately I've been experimenting with using my fingers instead of a pick but I'm noticing that I barely use my pinky. Feedback is appreciated en encouraged!
I captured my journey with the intro of buried alive on video. This is the result after three years and with the help of this community.
I really like this song haha
A cover rendition including what Syn plays live and the original solo from the record! Hope you like it!

Jak Angelescu's riff from November 5, 2018 at 6:02 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Nov 5, 2018
  • 0 Comments
I know this gets a little muddled, it's a really challenging song to play but it's gotten easier now that I've incorporated economy picking into it a little bit! The exercises here have helped a TON!!! I can only play this song twice through before my fretting thumb is killing me from the barre chor
I'm not sure whether this is still a thing but I'm doing one anyway. This one is basically me teaching a John Mayer lick. It's a great example of ending on the major 3th and a major 7th that works like a treat!
Thank you so much for this solo Syn <3
Having some fun with recording and video
This is my lesson I made a while back on how to do the "8 finger tapping" from Syn's master class solo! Enjoy!
I know I've been M.I.A. on here but I promise that will change! Especially since Christmas break is around the corner, I'll be posting more covers, lesson videos, licks, etc. Anyhow, here is a song that my singer, Abbi, and I made and we'd love to know your thoughts! This is supposed to be more of a
I have no clue why its rattling maybe @jak @syn or anyone tell me
Haven't uploaded in a long time and I know its a day late but i thought id give the halloween challenge a go. Its only a very short piece. I basically just re wrote the halloween theme in a different style. Hope you guys enjoy
What the title says 😂😂