• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Jak Angelescu's riff from November 1, 2018 at 5:19 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Nov 1, 2018
  • 0 Comments
I really loved the advice I got from a student on here. He said, "I don't force anything. If I want to play something, I do it. If I don't want to play something, I don't." It's really made practice a lot more fun lately! As some of you know, I started up my classical studies again and are working o
Here is my Cover of the "Halloween" theme and the "The Shape Hunts Allyson" Track of the 2018 movie Halloween. No Video but a handdrawn cover.
I wanted to give up while learning this song but here it is. Never give up kids 😀
Here is my version of the Halloween theme. Hope you like it 😀
Here's my thing for the Halloween Mike Meyers thing. If the last bit makes you feel even slightly uncomfortable than it succeeded with what I hoped it would do😅
A cover of polly my nephew and I did. Recordes in my home studio.
This is a Video Essay were I talk about how Synyster Gates Writes a guitar solo. there are several elements I believe shape his guitar solos and sit at the core of what makes his guitar solos so great, at least, to me ears. A lot of his solos are very crazy and chaotic but there is a method to the m
Ed Garcia's contest solo
Cover of Smells like teen spirit from Nirvana.
Another one for the solo trouble lesson thing. This time about the importance of analyzing solos from a theoretical point of view to make stealing licks a little easier. Granted it is advices to know the concept of harmony a little bit to do this but It can really help you!

Jak Angelescu's riff from October 29, 2018 at 5:48 am

• Jak Angelescu
  • Oct 29, 2018
  • 0 Comments
I think I got it you guys! I am so happy! I learned the entire song in about a total of less than 20 hours!! It's not up to speed yet but there are certain parts that are pretty tricky because of the chromatics.
Having trouble on the clean solo of Roman a Sky, this video will help

Jak Angelescu's riff from October 28, 2018 at 3:08 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Oct 28, 2018
  • 0 Comments
Wow! I'm so excited! I went from not even knowing how to play any of it to figuring it out this far. This is just a little snippet of me with my improvement from last night 🙂
Bought this mini devil..sounds fucking huge
My latest one for the solo trouble series thing.
Hey guys, it's been a while since I uploaded a video, so here's the intro of Buried Alive. Any tips on how I can improve my finger picking and/or tone are appreciated 🙂
Just a replay of the livestream Q&A thingie I did in case anyone has 2 hours of their day to spare.
Another beautiful solo by Metallica. Enjoy!
Just a random noodle I did in the key of Valley of fire(B harmonic minor).
Rats solo by Ghost cover, love this solo so much been working on it for a while
The same clip as before but with figering shown