• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Hey, y’all. Haven’t made a video in a while. Trying to work on the 3 nps pentatonic runs. Love the sound. Still working on moving it around the neck, so I’m mixing it with diatonic.
A few riffs that are simple yet fun to play

Jak Angelescu's riff from November 20, 2018 at 9:56 am

• Jak Angelescu
  • Nov 20, 2018
  • 0 Comments
This is a part of one of my solos but I always had trouble with this section. I decided to experiment with new picking techniques because after really watching some of the lessons on here, I think I have come to a conclusion that speed may be more so with the right hand rather than the left hand. It
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're all having a wonderful day
HQ audio - Let Me Hear You Scream - Gus G Solo
I've always thought this entire album is extremely underrated. Hope you all enjoy it!
Some of you may hate this song, mainly because it's overplayed, but I dont get to hear it very often and love it. Sorry for extremely poor recording. Merry Christmas to y'all!
Zakk Wylde's solo for Stillborn. One BLS classic! Hope you'll like it
So I made this gypsy jazz lesson.
I’m starting to make high quality audio recordings. What do you think? Should I make more? Check me out at YouTube: Hayden Dupree
İ play very low bpm 🙁 Sorry.

Jak Angelescu's riff from November 13, 2018 at 6:52 am

• Jak Angelescu
  • Nov 13, 2018
  • 0 Comments
This is an exercise loosely based on Asturias and showcases my improvement between two days of practicing.
song is by imperial circus dead decandence
i really like this song here by bfmv
i play this a bit differently since the original song is played in e standard and i choose to play this song in drop c which works very well
greatest song but no solo yet