• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Original from dream Theater 🙂
Just some improvising in C my dudes!
Tried to get that classic Eddie sound. How’d I do?
I'm a little obsessed with syn's etudes and his technique. #NoShame

Jak Angelescu's riff from January 31, 2019 at 8:29 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jan 31, 2019
  • 0 Comments
80's rock is really what got me into wanting to play lead guitar and Def Leppard is one of my favorite bands 🤗
More homeworks stuff this time the homework was the C major scale
A cover rendition for Desecrate Through Reverence from Waking the Fallen#!
Hi, lovelies! Special thank you to Jak for having me on her live show and letting me be a dork, lol! Thank you to thieves who tuned in and were very kind and encouraging because I was very nervous. Please note: When I say “Go back to *whatever note*” that interval is an octave, which means it’s exac
Lately i got into Gojira, this is the first song i heard from them. I play it without whammy pedal. I hope it's accurate, enjoy!
My thing for the second homework thingie
Check out my Youtube channel for my Guitar Solo Cover videos:
I havent posted in FOREVER bc I have been trying to correct all my bad habits while playing but I thought Id share this so that I dont totally disappear! Hope you like it! 🙂
How to play fast! A different approach to what the majority of guitarists will say. Very interesting approach by Martin Miller. Check it out!
I hope u like it??!! Keep on rockin
I needed a small study break(economics people apparently aren't very good at math and it started pissing me off a little bit) so I did this small improv.
How to do Divebombs! Got a few requests for this one so enjoy!
Another collaboration with my friend @kristian_gates from Mexico. Second Heartbeat

Improvisation

My first steps with improvisation and also lessons 20 and 21 🙂
MORE RIFFS FOR ALL THE METAL RIFF KINS.
Squeezing some notes in before heading to work. Haven’t been playing much, lately.
I usually disappear on this site from time to time. It’s not because I don’t want to talk to anyone or be apart of the discussions. Usually, I’m just working really hard on learning new things. This time I decided to post a progress video using a Chapter Four. After posting it on Instagram, Jak insi