• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Wanted to share a song I personally helped create. The lyrics and melody were of my own. Then my lead guitarist, bassist, and drummer all came up with parts to complete the song. It's titled "Ghost and Apparitions" and at the end of the video, I talk about where it came from in my heart.
Cover of Prince's Purple Rain solo with some improv.
Improv guitar over Jazz chord progression and bass.
A one minute cover of Nirvana's Lithium

na

na
Oh mah god Im pretty sure I just peaked its all downhill from here... hopefully not haha, this is my cover of the 'Walk With me in Hell' solo by lamb of god
I'm so happy right now!
This riff was inspired from Lesson 10 of the Beginner Course - Magic notes for soloing, I recommend checking out the lesson it's a whole lot of fun!
Thanks for this amazing solo brother! <3
loving this tone lately
Hi guys, this one is an original song! Hope you'll like it!
I took an Am Em and Dm chord and played the same riff in their positions
My first "playing the guitar" video I upload on the Internet. There are some mistakes and you are right...I don't control my pinky 😀

Jak Angelescu's riff from February 13, 2019 at 10:19 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Feb 13, 2019
  • 0 Comments
My singer has really been helping me understand music theory lately. I have been taking good notes over the Lessons and applying them to the key but she's been helping me understand how to actually use what I'm learning over chords. So this is a jam we did in E minor. You will hear a recurring melo
Hey, guys! I just wanted to try to catch myself actually playing the little solos I came up with a bit better and sounding a little more natural and a bit quicker to hear the full effect of what I was doing. Hope you enjoy it, at least! I’m not a solo type of person yet, but I’m trying.
Hey, guys! Here is my more serious video for the beginner Lesson 10 video homework that Jak issued. I tried to take this one slow so everyone could follow me and also because I’m seriously not used to Soloing at all.
My band, E57, just released our debut album, Heavy Seas and Smashing Skies. This is the guitar solo from our latest single, Morla. If you like it, and would like to check out more of the album, it’s abailable on all digital platforms. Thank you!
Hellllooooo~ I am back. I wanted to really encourage more beginners like myself to post, so here's where this funny little video comes in. You do not have to be a shredder to post your videos, just do your best and be yourself. Even if you make a few mistakes like I did in here and just bumbling aro

na

na
Don’t y’all miss that old Maroon 5?
Hi guys, here's my cover/jam on Good Times Bad Times solo. Classic!
Here is my C major improvising homework!
I disappeared for a long time and I just picked up my guitar after about 5 months and did this in one take it may not be perfect but it is mine nonetheless 🙂