• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

How To Play”Heretic”By Avenged Sevenfold(Solo Lesson TABS!)
How Play”Almost Easy”By Avenged Sevenfold(Solo Lesson With TABS!)
How To Play “Doing Time”By Avenged Sevenfold(Solo Lesson With TABS!)
Hey guys, here's a lesson with tabs on how to play the riffs from unholy confessions.
I just wanted to see if I could spot a difference with and without the metronome for fun. It definitely lets me know I need to work on getting used to the metronome and working with it.
Hello, we are back again this week with a new homework assignment. I hope I understood this correctly. I tried to also implement part of Lesson 11 into one of the silent parts. I'm also not used to working with a metronome, so I hope that isn't too bad. But, here we go anyway. It's not perfect, but
It seemed like some of you guys are having some trouble with muting so I made this lesson. I hope everything is clear!
I love this song so i had to learn it 😈
First solo in which I use an expression pedal.
Cover of the battle theme from Naruto anime.
If you listen closely, the 4th lick is an excerpt from Syn's guitar solo in the middle of Save Me (Just much much slower)
Remember We Die by Gemini Syndrome Guitar Cover
Hey, guys! This lesson is relatively easy. The only advice I have is to not overthink it. I had to catch myself a few times from overthinking it.
This is one of the songs from the new Dream Theater album. Hope you all enjoy it 🙂
Putting it all together and making some quick licks.
Full song is quite fast so if everything goes well i will upload the full cover in a few months...:D
Van Halen...Do Comment guys !!
I prefer old Godsmack but this is very good and fun song to play. Great for beginners i think.
A few years ago, my band covered the song by Fall Out Boy. I'm mostly placing these here so as I start posting new videos you can compare them to all of these old ones.
A few years ago my ex-band did a cover that I wanted to share like all of the others.
This video was a show we did for our second Halloween show. We covered themes from Halloween, The Exorcist (Tubular Bells), and also did a cover of one of my favorite bands and one of their most popular songs "Miss Murder".