• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

I recently started playing out some solo gigs, improvising over jam tracks. I wasn’t sure how it would turn out, but I’ve been getting some cool responses. What do y’all think?
Hi, guys! It's been a while since my disappearance. During this disappearance, I have been invited to work on a song with someone to scream on the chorus with and for them. All I can say is it will be a bit different and industrial, and I am so excited to share with you when the time comes.
Thanks Brian for this masterpiece!

Jak Angelescu's riff from May 2, 2019 at 6:35 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • May 2, 2019
  • 0 Comments
I tried this a while ago but lost confidence. Here's 90% so far!
A bit late but here is the base riff from Auslander.
The hardest solo I play. Thank you Syn 🙂
A very nice song to play on guitar.
Just noodling around with my new guitar
Yay me! I was picked as Jak's Student of the Week and thought I would repost her video from Instagram of my progress. This is my hard work within six months of being here and being active and taking it upon myself to work hard. This video was absolutely crazy for me to see. I can't even believe my
One of my favourite songs...

Jak Angelescu's riff from April 13, 2019 at 8:32 am

• Jak Angelescu
  • Apr 13, 2019
  • 0 Comments
This has been a big journey of realizing what works for me as far as practicing goes. I wanted to run back over these lessons in a different way to make sure I really understood them. Here I combine blues and pop rock with these lessons. I practiced the chord changes as well. I also made sure I knew
I have t played gypsy jazz for a while and I forgot how tricky django's songs actually are. It went kinda ok in the first minute or so and then it slowly went to shit😅
Scream - Avenged Sevenfold (guitar cover)
Had this recorded for a while now but never got around to uploading it
Here’s my Beast and he Harlot Solo Cover, hope you enjoy it guys!!

Jak Angelescu's riff from April 2, 2019 at 9:39 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Apr 2, 2019
  • 0 Comments
We decided to practice on Instagram live
I played nightmare at the school talent show and won it I was pretty excited because of it 😊
Indian rendition for YouTube musician Rob Scallon's Yousician guitar contest.
Hey guys, it’s a dull rainy day here in Melbourne, Australia. So I thought I’d spend my time learning the Victim solo! Definitely one of my favourites.
Yay! New homework!
I wanted to do while my guitar gently weeps for the #metalminute thing. I got a good take but also lots of bad ones so I made a compilation of a couple of them with a bunch of mistakes.