• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

firts week practicing alternative picking 🙂
This is one of the first riffs i ever composed, I composed it some month ago and i did´t practice it so much since then so is sounds sloppy in a few parts
Sorry for the bad synchronization between audio and video, i don´t know why did it happen
one more day of working 🙂
Its been a while since I've posted. Trying to figure out the recording process through covers so we can start our own projects. Practicing the 1st solo....a few kinks but almost there.
Im still practicing the first, second and thirth positions of the major scale but this time i decided to experiment over some electronic music an this is what i came up with.
I know I’m not the best, but I’m working hard to try to get better. I hope you guys enjoy this. I haven’t played and sung together in a while, but I thought it’s time to again. I’m going to try to post a part of an original in a bit. I hope you guys like what I’m doing and if not, oh well because I
Hey guys! Special thank you to the people I’ve heard back from on my videos like Jak as always and Mr. Adin Shepherd. You guys helped me so much. Here’s a little clip of what I’ve been working on. I’m also going to start playing with the actual songs or try to play them isolated by myself. Here’s th
I did this for the #metalminute thing on Instagram and the last bit could not fit in the minute Instagram has as a limit.
Getting use to play in diferent keys before add the fourth position of the major scale to my playing.
5% faster than the last day
This time i increased the speed 5 %
I´m still working on the seven positions of the major scale and this time i added the thirth position to my playing. I´m still trying to aply the arpeggios i learned in lessons 51 and 50 aswell
an other day of work 🙂
Playing the Intro of Metallicas All Nightmare Long from their album Death Magnetic. I've been practicing triplets, alternate picking and fast downpicking lately so this this mountain of energy felt like the right song to learn.
Not perfect yet, but I'm still practicing 🙂
I test the guitar in every keys,especially the fretboard I test it! And it's sound metal!!