• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

This probably is the only thing Matt sings I can do somewhat decent. Still haven't figured out how to create volume in my voice while singing in key though😅
Definitely my favorite battle scene of the whole series! When the dragon swooped out of left field and blindsided the Lannisters I definitely came a little....
Practicing the first four position of the major scale before adding the fifht position
All parts played by me except drum and bass
You guys! I’m so proud of myself!!!!!! My first full rhythm cover playing with a song and entirely played from memory! I also had a migraine and there are a few minor mistakes because I was nervous and feeling so bad, but OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! You do not know how happy I am!!!!!!
I am obsessed with space so I made this I hope you enjoy it!
Practicing a little rhythm today. Can’t sit for too long to do anything more intricate so this will do 🙂
second week of progress, this time I played the excercise 5 % faster
I have a cut in my middle finger so it's kinda painful to use sometimes but this is me playing the intro for couldn't stand the weather anyway.
Not really used to my acoustic lol I tried my best.
I really wanna start updating and using this site more. Anyways here's one of my alltime favorite a7x solos
one more day, This time I played this excercise 5% faster

Jak Angelescu's riff from May 30, 2019 at 8:30 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • May 30, 2019
  • 0 Comments
I'm SO happy! I was never 100% satisfied with the last little runs in Nightmare's solo. So I've been spending a lot of time trying to figure it out and I think I got it! I know this isn't perfect and it needs a lot of work. I hate EB's Paradigm strings. I need to change them because it's not just th
Apparently a description is meant to go here.
This time I chose a Jazz backing track, I also added the fourth position of the major scale to my playing