• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

This time I tried to use D dorian, so please, tell me if it sounds like I´m usig D dorian
This time I finaly improvised with every position of the major scale.
Hello guys! Here’s my Gunslinger solo cover, hope you enjoy it!! Kind regards from Mexico 🇲🇽 ☺️

Jak Angelescu's riff from June 20, 2019 at 1:39 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jun 20, 2019
  • 0 Comments
I realized that my improvement came better when I was focusing on ONE lesson a week. So here I'm jumping back and really going over things. I realize that the double-stops in Lesson 24 can be excellent rhythm training. Also, I finally got my 16th notes on the major position up to speed! I thought it

Jak Angelescu's riff from June 20, 2019 at 12:29 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jun 20, 2019
  • 0 Comments
I can't believe I can FINALLY play the major scale position at 16th notes at 100% speed! I've really been working on my right hand technique thinking "well, working on my LEFT hand isn't getting me any faster." It was my right hand holding me back! I'm going to be going back to my method of one less
one more day, this time I increased the speed 5%.
One more day, this time i played the excercise 5 %faster
I think it's better than the previous one
Whoaah, livin on a prayer!
Practicing six positions of the major scale before adding the last position to my playing, I used the backing track in the lesson 58
I found a part of the song and thought "why not?". I don't usually play this melodic but lately I have been trying a lot harder so I am really pleased with how this turned out.
This is just some of the tapping I use when I'm soloing. I usually use it as a base when incorporating tapping in my solo writing.
Been a while since I've posted. I miss my guitar family. Let me know what you think.
third week of progres 🙂