• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

New riff, it’s played with a mesa but my phone craps out any time I record distortion. Its pretty tough to get the main gallop but Im getting there.
This is my first guitar cover ever,and i learned a lot doing this one. To this day im very proud of how i played,and i hope you enjoy! Please give any feedback you can!
Here is a new riff I wrotte.

Jak Angelescu's riff from July 5, 2019 at 10:13 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jul 5, 2019
  • 0 Comments
Trying to sing because I love this song🤩
one more day 🙂 this time i raised the speed 5%

Jak Angelescu's riff from July 2, 2019 at 5:48 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jul 2, 2019
  • 0 Comments
We decided to record some of our practice today together. Just so that people can hear the mistakes and the process thereof 🙂 this is called the most powerful man in the world made famous by Sebastian Bach.
one more day 🙂 this time i increased the speed 5 %
I practice the mixolydian mode in this improvisation, moreover i experimented adding the note that makes a blues scale that I learned in lesson 67
Hey guys, anyone know the strumming to So Far Away?
Trying to learn the strumming pattern for So Far Away
This was 2 years ago, in my old music school. I miss it so badly!

Jak Angelescu's riff from July 1, 2019 at 11:39 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jul 1, 2019
  • 0 Comments
I was so relaxed and soothed by Seeing my adorable cat Hercules Laying in the cutest little ball of comfort. Since we have a song that relies heavily on 7th chords I have been trying to utilize them more so I decided to do this late night jam before I went to bed.
I don’t usually play solos note for note, and this is not QUITE an exception, but it’s such a wonderful, tasty and emotive place that I had to put some of my own heart in it, you know?
The intro of Anastasia by Slash.
I found a backing track that go trough every keys and I used it to practice my lydian scales