• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

The sound quality is a great shit
I originally posted this as a part of Ailee's contest. Please, check it out. I just wanted to try to write something that I wasn't used to. Turned out a bit "grungy"
My cover of an awesome song
So I'm still doing the #metalminute thing on Instagram and like to share those here as well. It's only the first minute but it's really fun to play.
I recently posted in a forum of my issues with the barre F chord ! So, at the recommendation of the lovely Jak, here’s a video of me attempting to play it in one of my most beloved songs.
This is one of my favourite Avenged Sevenfold intro. I'm planning on doing the full song after I've finished Nuages, Roman Sky and Couldn't Stand The Weather.
I wrote this song for Ailee's songwriting challenge.
Ive been doing lots of lessons on here but I haven't posted in forever So I thought Id share this. hahah
one more day, this time 5% faster
I decided to these again. So this one is on Dynamics in soloing.
practicing what i leant in lesson 68

Jak Angelescu's riff from July 8, 2019 at 7:52 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jul 8, 2019
  • 0 Comments
I thought this would be easy considering I'm a primary rhythm player. My singer really loves the song so I told her I would learn it for her. It turns out this style of music is a hell of a lot harder than I thought it would be.
This time I tried to aply the blues scale that I learned in this leson
This time I used a backing track that goes trough every key.
Some more late night (early morning?) playing around, this time the first few bits of Blackbird.
This time I tried to use the locrian scale adding some notes of the blues scale