• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

coming back to work after my vacations 🙂
Recorded back in April 2019. Fingerpicking acoustic cover. Appreciate any feedback!
I have liked Fuzz universe by Paul Gilbert for a long time so I figured I would learn the intro. Since It's a lot of alternate picking and 16th notes for 40-45 s and I'm not much of an alternate picker I kinda struggled with it a little bit. There are still screw ups sometimes
Ocarina of time's song cover. Hope you like it!
Please check out my new cover from this all time great movie!
Im not sure if anyone on here is familiar with these awesome dudes (bc they broke up in like '08) but damn were they lined up to play the big stages along side A7X to this day had they kept going. Hope you enjoy!
One of my favorite songs by A7X
Quick lesson on how to play the solo to HTTK! Posted a while back but lost all my vids during the hack! Hope it can help in some way!
Just messing around with the whammy pedal and found this cool tone!
Here's my cover for this amazing version of the song by Avenged, using my Schecter Synyster Gates GA SC Acoustic! I simply love this amazing guitar!
I got to meet Syn a few months ago when I was taken backstage and met him before their concert, this was a day I'll truly never forget and a total dream come true! I can't thank Syn enough for making this possible and for being the amazing person that he is.

Original Solo

ITS A DEMO, not a professional record, but I hope you like it! Music video was made with pictures of my favorites musicians! Cheers!
My first video in here! 🤙🏻 So today I decided to get my acoustic and thought why not to record it. Still not quite familiar with the camera on my face but oh well 🤷🏻‍♂️ Feel free to leave feedback.
The solo is a bit scruffy but ooh well..
Basically, I went to my mom's house for a weekend a while ago and wanted to learn something new. Since I only brought my acoustics I decided to learn Nuages by Django Reinhardt. The harp harmonics is still kind of a hit or miss for me but besides that I'm kinda somewhat satisfied with this performan