• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

This is my cover of Acid Rain solo, hope you enjoy it 🙂
one more day, this time 5% faster
Wanted to test the waters a bit and try and create a short simple solo.
I really love this intro so I learned it for the #metalminute thing. After the into the maybe even cooler bit starts so I learned that to. For some of the songs I learnt he intro of I also like the rest of the song so I plan to learn those in it's entirety. This one is a part of those songs(I have a
one more day, this time I increased the speed 5% 🙂
My Schecter is repaired and ready to rock m/
Trying to work my sweeping after a long time
This is the 1st of more to come of my riffs, I’ll upload a new one day of me practicing syns etude sweep 2 later, but yh let me know what you think of my riff
I did this all in one take! I am absolutely impressed with myself it isn't half bad thoughts?
So I'm still trying to sing and wanted to this one for the #metalminute thing and we'll basically this came out
one more day, this time with my old les Paul 🙂

Bat Country

Try this one! Use the metronome, I started at 80bpm, you can start slower. Is not so hard as it seems, its cool and fun. If you use the metronome and waste some time at it, in two weeks you will be able to play it even faster than the original. At least, it was, for me. Good luck 🙂
I learned this just now so there are still a bunch of mistakes(hence my scream of annoyance) but well this is me playing the first 4 minutes of M.I.A