• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

A little bit of one of my favorite songs from The Rolling Stones. Keith is a master of bluesy country guitar and I’ve always found his playing on this song to be interesting and fun! Any comments or criticism is of course welcome!

Jak Angelescu's riff from September 10, 2019 at 8:40 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Sep 10, 2019
  • 0 Comments
Holly is starting to feel better and because we've always Wanted to do at Christmas gig, we started working on it 🙂
John Mayer has this cover of California Dreamin I really like so I kinda learned it. I'm bluffing my way through a lot of the licks and little tiny bits tbh
If you wanna hear guitar track only, with no reason
one more day, this time 5% faster
My attempt at this crazy solo. I tried to stay true to the way Syn plays it.
It's been literally 2 years since the last time I tried playing this with great failure to go with it... Now I finally I decided to try it again and couldn't be happier of the results 🦀
Tbh I'm not the biggest fan of Allan Holdsworth's soloing but he uses some really beautiful chords and voicings so I love stuff like this!
Tuning : D - G - C - F - A - D
Very happy with how relaxed my sweeps are becoming. I decided to do this without the amp because I was getting a little sloppy and stiff feeling and I really wanted to smooth out the kinks.
Finally! After years of practicing!
Finally, after almost two month, I can play this excersice at full speed.