• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

I played rhythm, solo and vocal section! Enjoy!
Hashing out guitar solo ideas for a song I'm working on.
First time uploading a riff video so was a but nervous, so the playing isnt too great. Got some work to do but its getting there!
Bat Country Live at a coffee shop open mic in Dallas TX. Did really good an nailed the shred section!
Tough but a lot of fun to play. Michael Romeo is one of the first guitarists to really rip those string skipping and tapping arpeggios.
Michael Romeo is a very underrated guitarist, this intro has a great neoclassical sound to it and is deceptively tricky to play cleanly. Enjoy.
Please Follow, Like, Share, Comment, And Subscribe. Thanks Sob 😁🙏🏻
Please Like, Share, Comment, And Subscribe. Thanks Sob 😁
Please Like, Share, Comment, And Subscribe. Thanks Friend 😁
I'm playing No Remorse by Metallica. This song is a good one to work on your downpicking rhythm playing.
Never thought to be able to play it but i know this isnt perfect. However, I think I cant record it better

Jak Angelescu's riff from October 6, 2019 at 8:44 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Oct 6, 2019
  • 0 Comments
My singer and I are practicing this song to perform it this week 🙂 it's rough in some spots but she loves this song so we're working on it

Jak Angelescu's riff from October 5, 2019 at 1:17 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Oct 5, 2019
  • 0 Comments
I worked on less and 27 for 3 hours and got some really awesome exercise things that I developed under my belt! It's a lot more fun focusing on one thing for hours at a time instead of feeling so rushed and crunched for time
i am actually practicing making pieces and getting used DAWs. Its a small step towards a bigger goal
I normally do tremolo picking over blast beats tried something different
Having fun with harmonies and a whammy pedal
Rowan Came up with progress thing and I improvised over this backingtrack like a year ago or so so I figured I would go do it again.

Jak Angelescu's riff from October 1, 2019 at 10:48 am

• Jak Angelescu
  • Oct 1, 2019
  • 0 Comments
Rowan issued an improvement challenge and I was so excited to try something different. I chose this one because I use this technique in a solo of mine and it's a real brain/hand workout. My goal was to get the 8th note section up to speed in 30 days. I only have 1 line left to learn and this is at 1
This is a really good song by the mexican rock band SERBIA , solo learned by ear

Jak Angelescu's riff from September 28, 2019 at 7:57 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Sep 28, 2019
  • 0 Comments
This was a LONG shot for me. I took a lot of PG's advice last night and just let go. It took me about 2 1/2 hours to get comfortable enough with just dorking around to get this. I work on note experimentation, applying licks I learned, connecting the positions and using my pinky more.
Some quasi clean playing on my seven string.
Jam session to a drum loop.
Just some improv metal to a drum loop.