• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

my attetemp to play this amazing solo, its not complete i didn't play the dual part, tell me what you think, and all tips are preciated
Exist(like an amount of time Instagram allows)
I'm kinda working on the first 7 minutes at the moment but I kinda have the sweeping bit somewhat down.
I'm a really big John Mayer fan and I love this song too! I'm not one that learn solos note for note and for this one all the parts where the notes sound the same are figured out while playing along(mostly ending notes and melodies tbh) and the rest is kind of improv(like 50/50)
Synyster Gates school artwork
Wanted to share this design that I made a few weeks ago 😁
Probably guitar badly intonated. My low e string is missing because I need a part for the bridge. I quite like my approach sounds quite nice. I haven't played electric guitar probably over a year but I have played acoustically. So excuse my sloppiness.

Sieze the Day Solo

I don’t usually play solos note for note, and this is not QUITE an exception, but it’s such a wonderful, tasty and emotive place that I had to put some of my...

SGS - Lesson 10

I attempted to play a quick solo using the "6 magic notes" introduced in Lesson 10. I might try a couple more the next days and maybe to a backing track next time.
My Version of Fermi Paradox guitar solo by Avenged Sevenfold

My solo!

Help me to make this solo better!
I've been messing with hybrid picking for the last year or so and thought I'd share my progress. I used to absolutely hate the feeling of it and now I see myself adding it everywhere I can! Check out the Hybrid Picking lessons on the school!
Decided to try something cool and new after feeling inspired. Holding the camera in one hand and playing this with the other and my mouth is really complicated. Lol, hope you guys enjoy even though it’s a little sloppy!
Vin on Instagram

Vin on Instagram

A little bit from Bat Country
I LEARNED ALL THIS FROM THE SYN GATES SCHOOL!
Thank you so much for this amazing program and the lessons! If you are interested in hearing more solos that have all been learned by the Syn Gates school check out my band Acacia Ridge's new album. https://open.spotify.com/artist/6koaWXkOOBCzZDCd9GaHsj?si=MxWCtldTTuKGo4iUdMZvtA or YouTube below
Playing the intro to Buried Alive yet again. As always a couple of small mistakes here and there. This was a little test run to recording something with my new amp - the Boss Katana 100 MkII. I like the clean sound. What do you think?
To End The Rapture cover I made. It's not perfect, but I think it turned out okay.
This is my cover of the solo that made me fall in love with Avenged Sevenfold. Synyster Gates managed to consecrate the melody to the shred, obtaining a uniq...
This is an example of how i learn my solos. In this exercise in particular I use alterate picking , legato and economic picking.
Let me know if you like the video! comment and subscribe :) Check my accounts: https://www.facebook.com/francesco.rizzo.332 https://www.instagram.com/rosen.p...
Celebrating the new site I thought I upload a video I shot a while ago, which is me playing the first minute of Mad Hatter by Avenged Sevenfold.

Drop D Riff

This is a Riff i „wrote“ six or seven months ago. Still working on it 😊
A quick cover of the solo from Warmness On The Soul. Sorry For The Sideways Video And Background Noise. Also, Thanks For Checking It Out! I Do Not Own The Mu...