• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Megadeth Tornado of Souls
Been playing for a few months now...just learned the rhythm to Megadeth's Tornado of Souls and it was really tough. Need some constructive feedback if the playing sounds decent.
Adolfogg7 on Instagram: “THE BEAST AND THE ............???? Some old videos (Full solo Cover on my YouTube channel ☺️❤️🎸)
950 Likes, 28 Comments - Adolfogg7 (@adolfogg7) “THE BEAST AND THE ............???? Some old videos (Full solo Cover on my YouTube channel)

Shred Stew!!

Looking to combine alternate and sweep picking licks? Maybe even a random tap thrown in for good measure? Look no further! Tabs are in the video and also on ...
Hello Guys! Here’s the nightmare Solo Cover Collaboration with my friend @akshat.1412 Hope you enjoy it! Song: Nightmare Album: Nightmare Artist: Avenged Sev...
Bohemian Rhapsody Guitar SOLO
All feedback is appreciated! =) Bohemian Rhapsody's guitar solo written by Brian May of Queen. Really worked hard on this video! Played on a Schecter Demon 6 FR.
Neutrino Bomb (Teaser) - Exogenesis
Finally getting back to working on some new demos! This one is a real headbanger and is currently called Neutrino Bomb!
Avenged Sevenfold - Hail to the King Guitar @[2:@Syn Gates]
Gabe O'Reilly - As tears go by acoustic cover by avenged...
As tears go by acoustic cover by avenged sevenfold
My version of Ten Words with my own solo in the middle of the song. Hope you'll like it ;)

Original solo

Im working on another original solo!!
Throwback to that time the SGS and @[5:@Jak Angelescu] helped me learning the Solo to HTTK. Jak posted a thread about setting a goal and working on it every day for a month. This was the result. Thought I reupload it as it was one of the videos that disappeared as bug on the old school website.
Some arpeggios that were all made possible thanks to Syn's Etudes!
Something interesting about these leads is that they were originally written by our violinist/bass player and transposed onto the guitar. They are most interesting about halfway through the clip.
Gunslinger Solo

Gunslinger Solo

Gunslinger Solo i filmed a while back! almost perfect :) Still can be improved, constructive criticism always appreciated! Also showing a little love to Zacky!
Three String Dom7 arpeggio exercise
0 Likes, 0 Comments - Michael Woods (@theycallme_13) on Instagram: “Working on some Dominant 7 arpeggio sequences #arpeggios #sweeppicking #dominant7”
“Metallica - Master of puppets . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .... ..... . . . . . . #metallica #masterofpuppets #iplaycort #heavymetal…”
Nakul (@justanotherandomguy) on Instagram: “Metallica - Master of puppets . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .... ..... . . . . . . #metallica…”
“Guns n roses - november rain . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #slash #axlrose #gunsnroses #novemberrain #useyourillusion #rock…”
60 Likes, 3 Comments - Nakul (@justanotherandomguy) on Instagram: “Guns n roses - november rain . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #slash #axlrose #gunsnroses…”
“Guns N Roses - sweet child o mine . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . #gunsnroses  #slash #axlrose #gnr…”
Nakul (@justanotherandomguy) on Instagram: “Guns N Roses - sweet child o mine . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . #gunsnroses…”
“The godfather theme ”
Nakul (@justanotherandomguy) on Instagram: “The godfather theme . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #slash #godfather #thegodfather #rock…”
Avenged sevenfold - seize the day #avengedsevenfold #a7x #synystergates #mshadows…”
Nakul (@justanotherandomguy) on Instagram: “Avenged sevenfold - seize the day
“Children of Bodom - I'm shipping upto Boston
Nakul (@justanotherandomguy) on Instagram: “Children of Bodom - I'm shipping upto Boston #irish #folkmetal…”
Nakul on Instagram: “Celine Dion - My heart will go on (Titanic theme)
Nakul (@justanotherandomguy) on Instagram: “Celine Dion - My heart will go on (Titanic theme) , improv #guitarcover
The basic idea is to play leads on clean tones once you've got a hang of them to see if there are any parts where you sound a bit sluggish or there's buzzing sound somewhere; as that's hard to notice with distortion. Doing so makes your playing more defined when you switch back to Overdrive.
Nightmare Solo Trem section
Any feedback is appreciated! =) My isolated track for the tremolo picking section!
Nightmare Solo Trem section
Any feedback is appreciated! =) My isolated track for the tremolo picking section! Really love tweaking amps for tones haha