• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Spice up your alternate picking with this Outside picking-focused lick! With a little neoclassical flavor to to help it stand on its own, this lick is certai...

'The Stage' Solo- New Part Learned!

• Jak Angelescu
  • Nov 17, 2019
  • 10 Comments
I can't figure out one arpeggio for the life of me that I still need to figure out. And I mess up the rhythmic aspect of the new part a little bit but I gave...

'The Stage' Solo- New Part Learned!

• Jak Angelescu
  • Nov 17, 2019
  • 5 Comments
I can't figure out one arpeggio for the life of me that I still need to figure out. And I mess up the rhythmic aspect of the new part a little bit but I gave...
Should I do a Full Cover? All Feedback will be apreciated! if you liked my little cover please check out my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSlVJFA1_fwRJSqqbO9rETQ
cover de polaris - blue encount - sacado de oido **FAIR USE** Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair u...
Bohemian Rhapsody SOLO Cover
All feedback will be appreciated =) Akshat Rawat (@akshat.1412) on Instagram: “"Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me." // Bohemian Rhapsody ~
Danger Line Guitar solo!
All feedback will be appreciated =) (@akshat.1412) This is probably my first solo that I recorded properly (2018)
Acid Rain solo by Avenged Sevenfold
70 Likes, 18 Comments - M. (@sicko.moe) on Instagram: “Acid Rain solo by @avengedsevenfold Swipe right for the rest #avengedsevenfold #synystergates…”
Nightmare Solo 🤘🏽
70 Likes, 23 Comments - M. (@sicko.moe) on Instagram: “Happy Halloween🎃👻 #avengedsevenfold #guitar #a7x #synystergates #zackyvengeance @avengedsevenfold…”

Enter sandman riff

working on my palm mutes !
Children of Bodom - Hecates Nightmare
''I loved playing this song a while ago.” (Not the best sound quality)
This is a song called Love Theme from the movie Cinema Paradiso, i composed the bass line for a guitar school task, and do a variation of the articulations on the second repetition of the song :) i hope you like it, tell me what you think :)
My own Deathbat!

My own Deathbat!

What do you guys think?
I still don't know why I named it that way

Alternate Picking II

120 BPM. Get your upward pick slant going for this one!
This is from when I 1st started learning the riff thanks to Jak and now this is where I am 2 days later!
Quick little cover of the main theme to Banjo-Tooie's Glitter Gulch Mine level. Not the full thing, just as much as I could capture in a minute. Using metronome at 135bpm. Will try and leave tabs in the comments!
Another shot at the A7X Burn It Down intro after a bit of downtime. Still not perfect, but definitely an improvement from previous attempts. Using a metronome at 115bpm playing two notes per beat. Apologies for the bad quality, phone really isn't the greatest.
My first recording trying the Alternate Picking 1 exercise at I believe 50% speed. It's not perfect but I wanted to give it a try anyway. I know Syn plays that lick with a different accent I have not figured out yet.
One of my favorites of Syn's solos. The use of staccato notes and the flat 5 give this a unique feel. I'm uploading this because it has inspired me to write a short lick based on this on this solo. I will upload a lesson for all of you guys and share my thoughts so be on the look out for it soon!
Keep or throw away? band riff
First riff
The Wicked Game Demo
hi guys this a old demo of a song i made, idk why i called it the wicked game, its not complete there missing solos and the outro is poor haha, also i don't know much about recording or mixing, i hope you like the song, i want to ask what i can do to improve my song writting and mixing haha

Using The New Riff Page Features

• Jak Angelescu
  • Nov 14, 2019
  • 4 Comments
In this video I discuss how to upload riffs, how to leave ratings and comments and how to bookmark your favorite riffs
My version of this beautiful solo by John Petrucci Guitar: Ibanez uv777 Amplification: engl invader 150w Mesa 4x12 dual recto cabinet Tc electronic g-major 2