• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

10 mins into learning this lick, just getting the basic things in line. Love this part! All feedback is appreciated =)
This type of music is so far out of my comfort zone from a listening perspective(I'm a very active listener when I play guitar) so it's definetely not perfect(not by a long shot) but I got some of the basic ideas down I think.
I put together a small arrangement of the iconic Pachelbel's Canon. I thought the Sustaniac would be sweet to use for the well-known basso continuo. Let me know what you think
Riff challenge- Dokken - Unchain the Night
I've been challenged to play this by @[477:@Ids Schiere]
I was challenged by Dominik Graeber to learn how to play the riff from Ride the lightning so here it is. I messed up a little bit towards the end I think

Cover - Rush - YYZ

Minha interpretação de um clássico do Rush
Found an old video from last year where I am making clean tones for buried alive (if I remember correctly). All feedback is appreciated! =)
Handmade Armguard "Eddie"
Holy shit, I totally forgot to show @[1427:@Ed Seith] the finished armguard. As he is a Maiden Fan I knew he would like to see it. It's an arm protection for archers that I made from scratch. And as it's music related I thought why not post it here.
So Far Away by A7x
Second part is inspired by Mr. Hector Trejo (Insta: @hectortrejo97). Tell me what you guys think👀
Custodial Arts Lesson 1: Sweeping
Shaking off the cobwebs on my sweep picking chops. Been very focused on alternate picking and kinda neglected this stuff! Tabs in the comments!

Roman sky

This song has one of those solos where it's finished and I'm actually thinking 'shit it's finished' that's how good it is! So hats of to you Syn🙌. There are some minor mistakes in there but overall it turned out pretty ok.
Screenshot_20191121-181411.png
I created a gypsy jazz album on my profile so I probably will be posting my gypsy jazz stuff in there, check it out! Feedback is always appreciated!
Deathbat Sketch!

Deathbat Sketch!

A simple pen-sketch I made last year of the deathbat \m/
Nightmare Solo Tone check!
All feedback is appreciated! =) Here's another one of my nightmare solo isolated tracks! Made this one to test the tone for a cover.
In my second step working on the "six magic notes" of lesson 10 I covered Papa Gates' first solo to understand his phrasing and note choice a little better. Feedback is welcome but please note that I only spent roughly 30-40 minutes on this, just to get the notes and licks down. :)
I hope you guys like this cover my friend and i did. All feedback will be appreciated and if you like this little cover please check out my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSlVJFA1_fwRJSqqbO9rETQ
This lick is basically 3 alternate picking ideas/sequences all rolled into one big, goofy lick! TABS: https://www.dropbox.com/s/itwl42ly9nwtc28/REVERSE%20LIN...

Waking The Demon BFMV

Because its MetalMinute and my instagram is not working properly
I had a friend who has been asking for a cover of this song for quite some time and I finally got around to it!! https://www.facebook.com/adamsheamusic/

Even FURTHER on "The Stage"!!

• Jak Angelescu
  • Nov 19, 2019
  • 10 Comments
I am so incredibly pleased with how far I've come! I recorded this on my Gibson because Anubis needs to be taken into the shop as well as all my other guitar...

Even FURTHER on "The Stage"!!

• Jak Angelescu
  • Nov 19, 2019
  • 1 Comments
I am so incredibly pleased with how far I've come! I recorded this on my Gibson because Anubis needs to be taken into the shop as well as all my other guitar...