• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Speakers recommended for best sound quality
Here is my cover of the op 10 "newsong" by tacica
one more day 🙂 this time played the excercise 5% faster
Uff, It´s been a while since I upload a video/riff, what do you think guys? I love this solo
To avoid my blabbing skip to 2 minutes in 😂
An original I released back in March. Disappointed with the mix and a few other things though, so I'm wanting to re-record and release it. Relevant to my last post with the cover idea obvious by how it sounds.
A cover I recorded a few weeks ago; I record and mix everything on my own, so one of the purposes of doing it was for the sake of education. I've had this idea for a while about doing a myriad of covers across different artists so that I could learn how to produce songs like them. Looking for feedba
One more day 🙂 this time I focused on playing on time the slow parts because Jak told me to do that, and I think I played it better
Working on some new songs
Easy, melodic and great solo to learn.
I did a play along of Through the Never by Metallica on bass. I don't play bass often, but it is a lot of fun.
Okay, so here is an old video of me playing the main riff for Betrayed from City of Evil.

Buried Alive Intro

Me playing my favorite song intro of all time. Recorded it a while ago and thought I share it with you here.