• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Hey guys this is the second guitar solo I’ve ever written and it took four months, hope you like it a little bit 😏!
Basic 3 string major arpeggios. I love neoclassical style and melodic riffs, with Jeff Loomis being one of my favorite guitar players. I’m beginning to learn sweep picking for the sweeping technique itself, but also to practice string muting with both hands, timing and left hand finger work.
The solo towards the end is pretty much improvised that's also why your hear Eric Clapton's solo at the same time but playing something differently.
Cover of the solo from the Mayer's song.
Me Playing The Thrill is gone by B.B. King. The intro is fairly note for note but all the other solos are improv.
This is a solo I wrote a few months ago. I hope you like it. Sound quality is bad, so i recomend you to use headfones.
So I'm a big Goo Goo Dolls fan and they just released a new single with practically no guitars in it. So I decided to have some fun and write some. The first one is written with Johnny Rzeznik's phrasing, Then I did a metal one m/ lol
Hello guys, I share with you this collaboration of the nightmare solo, hope you enjoy it 🙂 kind regards from Mexico 🇲🇽
So I tried to do this but the intro is a little bit all over the place so I'm kind a just doing things that sound good tbh😅
First day of work after my vacations
Should my pinky be going so far from the fretboard??
My cover of Michael Jackson beat it solo cover

Jak Angelescu's riff from July 19, 2019 at 9:55 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jul 19, 2019
  • 0 Comments
My singer and I have been spending a lot of time together. Especially on music stuff. She records vocals for our original on August 1st and we are are so excited! So she has been doing a lot of due diligence with practicing in many different ways that she can. We had to chop the video and edit it in
Old video of my playing the first solo to comfortably numb.