• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

So I'm still trying to sing. However I'M having done trouble with this song. Or more specifically my voice has been a bit iffy(if that's even the right word). It has those weird cracks and change In pitch a teenage boy has when his voice is in transition but still any tips and tricks would be really
Don't know if this song is anybody else's cup of tea but I find this one relaxing to play. Added my own embellishments because I didn't want to feel like a robot playing it. Feedback is welcome

Jak Angelescu's riff from June 13, 2019 at 8:00 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jun 13, 2019
  • 0 Comments
I was inspired by Beethoven to practice longer sequential runs. He has a lot of them in his piano pieces and they are blazingly fast and they usually span four octaves or more. So this is a collection of things I practiced today. I was hoping for stronger finger dexterity, more accurate picking and
Sometimes I like to sing. Tell me what you think.
I´m working on the solo, then ill share here the results.
This was in my music school last summer. I was performing this swing jazz, very cool to play. Very cool guitar and sax players. Thx for watching
Hope you like it and thanks for watching
Thanks for watching!! Working on the solo!
I did the vocal part on guitar, i did the piano part on guitar, i wrote a improvement to play, and i did the guitar solos too. Hope you like it
Hi, guys! I was revisiting lesson 10 and it gave me the idea for this little piece. I’m calling it “raindrops” because I think it’s really beautiful and reminds me of rain falling on a roof or window.
second week of progress 🙂
Me practising for my The Stage acoustic cover for my youtube channel.

Jak Angelescu's riff from June 8, 2019 at 3:13 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jun 8, 2019
  • 0 Comments
I have been having so much fun experiment in with all this Handsome lad has to offer! This was just a quick little impromptu jam I did before had to go to work