• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

The Wicked End! Super fun solo to play!
I love playing Avenged Sevenfold solos
more riffs from a riff kin. enjoy and coment .thankyou,
I did this one for the #metalminute thing on Instagram but the whole thing didn't fit within a minute so here it is.

Jak Angelescu's riff from March 26, 2019 at 12:58 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Mar 26, 2019
  • 0 Comments
WOW!! A solo that I couldn't figure out for YEARS now only took me 45 minutes to learn and get it up to speed!! The CAGED lessons helped so much!

Jak Angelescu's riff from March 26, 2019 at 12:50 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Mar 26, 2019
  • 3 Comments
new lesson references in the tutorials!
Some fun with acoustic and vocals
Contest...what song? improvised 😀 😀 😀

Jak Angelescu's riff from March 25, 2019 at 11:55 am

• Jak Angelescu
  • Mar 25, 2019
  • 0 Comments
So excited!! I could never figure this out for years. But I'm working it up for a show this Wednesday with my singer and it only took me 10 minutes to get this far at full speed! Love this school!

Jak Angelescu's riff from March 24, 2019 at 1:07 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Mar 24, 2019
  • 0 Comments
Please leave feedback on my channel if possible 🙂 I'm slowly working up my YouTube page to be dedicated to the school and the students here. So the more feedback I get, the better I can help you guys out 🙂 I will be getting new audio equipment and configuring my settings for recording videos next ti

Jak Angelescu's riff from March 22, 2019 at 6:06 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Mar 22, 2019
  • 0 Comments
This clip perfectly showcases my different tastes in music. I'm a little rusty on HTTK solo but it was fun playing it standing up and rocking out! This is the month a year ago that my dreams came true, and HTTK was the song that made it happen! Also, Belinda Carlisle's "Heaven Is A Place On Earth" I
Hi! I’m back with this week’s lesson. Obviously, this is the first time I’ve ever tried to transcribe a song by ear only, so it won’t be perfect but I really did my best. Also, I’m sorry it seems a little rushed, but dad just got home and I had to run. I definitely see a few things to work on.
This is part of the latest homework. I'm not really super comfortable singing yet, that may also be the reason that is a little soft or a little off key sometimes, so feedback is really appreciated!
Check that out for an end of term show for the kids (and young adults) No Avenged was played unfortunately
Hey, guys! No new lesson homework assignment yet! I wanted to switch things up. I wanted to show off what I could do with what I’ve learned from Synyster Gates and Papa Gates so far. Thank you teachers! I really appreciate you and your team creating this site. Your hard work and money has not been w

Jak Angelescu's riff from March 18, 2019 at 3:46 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Mar 18, 2019
  • 0 Comments
I tried 🙂

Jak Angelescu's riff from March 18, 2019 at 3:39 pm

• Jak Angelescu
  • Mar 18, 2019
  • 0 Comments
Description in YouTube 🙂 I know the end got wonky
This is my cover of the Stage
In my opinion the best song from Gravity.
A full cover of the Song Hand of Blood. Super proud that I managed to play through the whole song more or less clean and without messing up too much. 🙂
How To Play”Carry On”By Avenged Sevenfold(Sweep Picking Intro Lesson With TABS!)