• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

#veilofmaya #guitarcover #lucasaccomando
#aliceinchainsthembones #guitarcover #lucasaccomando
#slipknotsurfacing #guitarcover #lucasaccomando
#redhotchilipeppers #guitarcover #lucasaccomando
#slipknotunsainted #guitarcover #lucasaccomando
#blacksabbathironman #guitarcover #lucasaccomando
#archenemytheeaglefliesalone #guitarcover #lucasaccomando
#disturbedinsidethefire #guitarcover #lucasaccomando
#triviumbravethisstorm #guitarcover #lucasaccomando
#santanasmooth #guitarcover #lucasaccomando
#paramoreignorance #guitarcover #lucasaccomando
#slipknotthedevilini #guitarcover #lucasaccomando

Testament - Sins of Omission

• Jak Angelescu
  • Mar 9, 2020
  • 1 Comments
I'm so happy! I use to struggle with the phrygian dominant walkdown and this song was so hard I gave up! Six years later I nailed it without practicing and l...

Combining Lessons 23-26

• Jak Angelescu
  • Mar 9, 2020
  • 1 Comments
I'm bummed that in some parts you can't really hear my guitar. But I practice combining the arpeggios and the other positions as well as attempting double st...

The stage - analysis

Here's the analysis of The stage 0:00 (poor) demonstration 1:30 intro 4:20 verse 5:30 pre-chorus 6:00 chorus 8:10 first solo 10:10 bridge 19:20 outro
Nightmare solo

Nightmare solo

So its been a year that I started playing guitar this month, and I decided to challenge myself a lot with this...Its far from perfect, I had to go back a lot to alternate picking lessons when I had time wich was good but still struggling to alternate picking so fast...anyway sound a bit like the Nighmare solo so I have to say Im happy with this since Ive been practicing on weekends since last month...maybe in a few months I can do it again and make it sound way better :)
This is a little cover I did of “The Fight” by Avenged Sevenfold. Hope you enjoy!
Showing you what I've been working on for months now. Not at all satisfied with this but I keep on working. I can play it up to speed when warmed up enough but I have serious trouble playing well in front of a cam lately.