• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

pentatonic VII

This is my favorite Syns etude from the pentatonic section. It conveniently incorporates economy picking so I dont even bother with those lessons anymore!
Hello friends, this is my first post on this forum and also my first time recording a cover. I'm still very much a beginner and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
So here's another solo that i love, hope you enjoy it .Greetings to all ^^
Did another Avenged Solo Cover, This... - Duane GGedits Chappell
Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare Solo. One of my all time favourite solos!
I do not own this song and all rights go to Avenged Sevenfold. My attempt at Blinded In Chains. Open to criticism!
My favourite solo from A7X! Hope you enjoy!
It's no Red Special and I'm no Brian May, but I think it's turned out ok anyway.
Late night, anxiety in full swing for no reason, so some unplugged practice just trying to keep up and get the fingering as close as I can anyway. Not perfec...
Equipamento utilizado: Vintage V100 AFD Paradise Boss GT-1

Gravity-analysis

Ids tired, I'm late but here is the Gravity analysis including some off key singing. You can still vote for the one I'm doing this week here: https://syngates.com/threads/harmony-songwriting-lessons-poll-9.3253/
Haven’t posted in awhile. This is still a work in progress, I’ve been working on this for the past week. I’ve been trying to get better with my hammer on’s as well as palm muting. I’ve been doing exercises in lesson 18 and 22 and It’s definitely helping! I just wanted to share my progress with you guys ! I’m going to continue working on this and eventually try it with a backing track 😧 I might even put some actual clothes on 😂
Disturbed's Stricken Solo Cover
Finnally got the solo to Disturbed's stricken down!
Seize the Day solo!

Seize the Day solo!

I messed up a couple of times bc i havent played it in a while! Hope ya’ll like it!
A clip from our first show.
this is a clip from my bands first show last night. it was a great experience. 10/10 would totally do again

Seize the Day solo A7X

So following the last video and my sh*t bends I decided to practice them a bit today xD I watched the lesson 43 "Introduction to bending strings" again, but I still cant hit the notes I want all the time! I guess I keep practicing :P Anyway instead of recording the same solo I tried another one that have enough bends including 1/2 and full bends.

Tapping V

Syn's etudesss

Scream Cover

So happy that I can finally play that solo. I mean... I could SCREAM
My progress on chapter four its not the best whatsoever but i tried... @avengedsevenfold  @synystergates . . . . . #synystergates…”
This is what ive been working on for the last couple months i was nervous as hell to post cause ive never posted myself playing guitar on anything but i decided i need to come out of my shell.
There's a John Mayer tone challenge on Instagram and I figured I would participate
Here's the analysis of the harmony in buried Alive You can vote for the one I'm doing this week here https://syngates.com/threads/harmony-songwriting-lesson-poll-8.3205/
Had to give it a try, one of my favourite songs and solos from A7X...
My remake of the cover I did about 2 years ago! Definitely one of the most beautiful solos ever created... Synyster Gates foREVer!!! Guitar: Schecter Synyste...