• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

new on the hunt cover with backing track!
re-did this after practicing for like 2 weeks and felt so much better! Hope you like it!

Thrill is gone-Analysis

It's a bit late but here it is. I'm doing Buried Alive tonight too
Breaking the law! Breaking the law! The main riff is very fun to play!
Sweep Pick Original Etude
I used one of Syn's backing tracks
When I heard it for the first time I fell in love with this solo... And now I played it!

The Stage solo cover

The Stage by avenged sevenfold first solo cover
Learned this within a few days, so I'm not exactly on time with the backing track. But it was fun recording it. Happy Valentines Day.
Picking advice on Adrian Smith’s solo from “The Trooper”. What’s the best way to pick progressively faster licks? I show how I do it but they’re may be an easier or better way. Up for any advice and help to get up to speed.
The track, which was originally recorded for 2013's "Hail to the King" album, now include on the streaming version of "Diamonds in the Rough" (CD version released in 2008) which is released on February 7. Have fun 🤘🏽
UPDATE: As promised, I did this to a backing track after some more practice. Simple Man solo with backing track. The backing track is the bass and drum recording from the original album recording.
Weekend project. CAUTION: UNDER CONSTRUCTION-both solos from “The Trooper” by the mighty #IronMaiden, missed/extra notes, bad timing and all. #practice #guit...
Here’s a riff for The Synyster Gates Guitar website :) Im playing through a Dean ML 79 into a 50 watt evh 6l6. It's inspired by Jacky Vincent from Falling in Reverse and Cry Venom. I'm thinking of upgrading the neck pickup. Hmmm... anyone have any experience with the Syn neck pickups.
Rhythm guitar cover, manage to flub the HOPO part a few times. DOH!
Stepping out of my comfort zone and trying some lead improv. Usually not something I dip into very often, mainly due to lack of scale knowledge, but the only way to getter better is by doing. Hope you enjoy it. Backing track - https://youtu.be/I7LmHILR9AQ

Gypsy jam II

I'm getting better with the floating wrist. I love how practice works😃

Gypsy jam II

I'm getting a bit more comfortable with the floating wrist so the backingtracks are a bit faster. Sweeping can still be A bit tricky since I can't mute strings with my picking hand anymore.
My analysis for polythene Pam from one of the medleys on Abbey Road.
Buried alive solo!

Buried alive solo!

definitely a 2 year old video but ive never posted an avenged solo on here! And im pretty sure i played a couple wrong arps in there but You live and learn right?
Started working on Simple Man solo today. I’ll upload a better video when my fingers aren’t ready to bleed and I can play it to tempo with a backing track lol.
First time playing some blues to a backing track, using the c major pentatonic scale. Hope it's not too boring for you to watch but I think it has some decent moments.

"All Is Found" Frozen 2

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jan 31, 2020
  • 7 Comments
My attempt at one of the most amazing songs ever written. I sing and play. Holly wil be taking the lead vocals and I'm configuring the harmonies 🤩

Shepard of fire solo

more of a progress vid, would love to hear feedback so I can improve in areas. But onwards and upwards for now!