• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Gypsy jam

Floating wrist practice

Gypsy jam

This floating wrist is a pain in the ass at times but I'll continue working on it

Blues Lesson 2 - "Melody and Motif"

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jan 21, 2020
  • 4 Comments
I really try to pay attention to what $yn wrote in his tips section about not getting spastic and over playing too much. I also tried to follow what papa say...

Blues Lesson 2 - "Melody and Motif"

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jan 21, 2020
  • 1 Comments
I really try to pay attention to what $yn wrote in his tips section about not getting spastic and over playing too much. I also tried to follow what papa say...

Lesson 24 Blues Jam

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jan 21, 2020
  • 4 Comments
Yesterday I did jazz and so today I did blues. I'm also working on learning the progressions behind it so I kind I can have a better understanding of what I'...
I was challenged to play Mad Hatter by Avenged Sevenfold, here is what I've learned so far. Still working on the balance of the song, I hope you all enjoy!!

Lesson 24 jazz jam

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jan 20, 2020
  • 5 Comments
I'm now posting daily videos to make sure I stay on top and to get a feel to make sure I understand and can use these positions. I'm choosing a different genre each day with the next lesson💚🖤💚

Lesson 24 jazz jam

• Jak Angelescu
  • Jan 20, 2020
  • 1 Comments
I am experimenting with utilizing the lessons with different genres. Today I tried jazz and these are 2 separate jams🖤💚🖤
Original Music by Megadeth

Paradigm-harmony analysis

Here is the analysis for paradigm. If you have any questions/remarks or corrections please comment on it
I wrote two little solos over the backingtrack did a little new Arpeggios sequence and played the etude. The higher I go on my strat the more fast stuff becomes unpleasant to play, especially the 20th fret doesn't work so well which sucks because I'm using it quite a bit in this one.

Fade to black

• Nath Nath
  • Jan 17, 2020
  • 2 Comments
Fade to black outro solo

Syns taster lesson

• Nath Nath
  • Jan 17, 2020
  • 0 Comments
5string sweeps , slowly getting there

Roman sky- clean solo

• Nath Nath