• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Black magic woman improv

I did an improv over black magic woman
VID_23401217_103740_273.mp4
Still winning - intervals I'm playing the the harmony track over the pre-recorded main riff Suggestions would be appreciated 😀
Outro, well trying to write some new stuff, idk how good it'd be
I liked learning this one enough that I'm going to consider this a rough draft. In the coming days I'll clean it up another 10% and put some production on it through ProTools
Hey guys! I made this metal arrangement over the Game of Thrones theme song. I'd really like to hear some feedback on it, good or bad I'd appreciate it.

Acid Rain - Analysis

My analysis of The Harmony in Acid Rain(and a little bit of Kazoo). If anything is unclear(or if I messed up somewhere) feel free to ask!
I was challenged so here it is. My cover of Paradigm. Also fancy editing to hide sloppy playing and way too less practice. Those speedy alternate picking riffs are killing me :D

Work in progress

“I see fire” Trying something completely out of my element. It’s a work in progress. I’ve literally never played with clean tones and I suck at hammer on’s and pull offs but this song is def giving me some practice.

Etude improv

I've been working on alternate picking I , economy picking I and legato I so I did an improv using all those. They are all scales do so I didn't always follow them exactly or finish them entirely. I think I cut of the legato like half way and do something else instead.
Just like the title says, I composed this solo on the backing track given by the contest organizers. Hope you'll like it!
Can you guess this A7x solo? 🙄
9 Likes, 5 Comments - M. (@sicko.moe) on Instagram: “Can you guess the solo?🧐 Backing track by @martinronningyt . . . . . . . . @avengedsevenfold…”
Hey guys! here's a cover i did with my friend, i hope y'all like it. All feedback will be appreciated 🤘

D Major jam

1,4,5 progression Dmajor fooling around
This week I looked at the chord progressions in Hallowed be Thy Name. I mostly explain where the plagal and perfect cadences are. This is the first one so I'm a bit new to this. Feedback, suggestions and requests are welcome!
Rhythm Guitar part for Domination.
Finally finished the Riff Challenge Ids gave me. It is not perfect and I messed up a couple of times, but it really got me into blues and I am glad I did it.
Decided to upload a not-so-perfect video. Every guitar player spends hours practicing and messing up until he/she gets it right. This is that process. Metall...

This Love (Pantera Cover)

Guitar Cover for This Love by Pantera
All rights to this song go to avenged sevenfold and any and all of their promoters sponsors and label companies. This just a guitar cover
1-4-2020 Original song Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold. I do not own this song it's merely a cover. Did this for fun and hope there are more videos l...