• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

Les Yeux Noir improv

I'm practicing the first lick I play here and I think I'm doing somewhat okay at it

Les Yeux Noir improv

I'm practicing the first lick I play here so I figured I'd try applying it over a backingtrack

Gypsy jazz lick practice

My holiday is mostly focussed on practicing gypsy jazz and I figured I could share some videos of me practicing instead of always just showing the finished product. This is a C# diminished lick that can be used over A7. I started at 70 BPM and worked up to 80 BPM.
String skipping, alternate picking, wide stretch pentatonic lick!
Not your Fathers Pentatonic lick! Tabs are on my Instagram!
Folks are going Gwen Stefani Bananas over that new Witcher theme "Toss a Coin to the Witcher". The changes are catchy. The beginning notes to that famous November Rain solo were in my head during the chorus and by golly it kind of works.
Here's a little lick lesson I put together for you guys. Hope you enjoy it! Feel free to take it and modify it however you like and use it in your own solos!
This is a little lick I put together for your guys. Hope you enjoy it and you can add it to your guitar toolkit!
This is PG's solo in the 1st Blues Lesson from the series. I kinda did it on my own, and I created licks too. Meh
a Cover of Avenged Sevenfold's "The Stage" Guitar Sweep Solo
A Cover by ATRAVAN's Guitarist, Shayan and Drummer, Shahin of Call of Duty & Avenged Sevenfold's "Not Ready to Die"
With this year coming to an end I thought I upload another comparison video of me playing my favorite A7X song. This time I played around with my tonal options of my Boss Katana 100 and added a little chorus. Also, my blood moon hoodie arrived, yay!
Figured it out by ear and some parts where a little tricky to figure out(and my ear is always focused on melodies so it's a bit more trained figuring those out) but I just did something that sounded cool in the parts I couldn't really get
12/14

12/14

Fun fact, slow blues songs are my mortal enemy, but sometimes you’ve just gotta try improvising over it anyway to get better!

Just some blues

Put on a track and just started playing

Just some blues

Put on a track and just started playing
I've never been much of a blues fan, but once I gave Papa Gate's Blues Masterclass a shot, he turned me into an addict! This is a solo I learned from Dave Devlin, go check out his website Guitar Slingers Academy!
2 Way Pick Slanting/Sweep/Large Fries
Gotta clean it up a little bit, but here’s a rad little 2 way pick-slanting lick with a little sweep-a-rooni on the end!