• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

So far away interlude (memorial)
Here's a little memorial video I made on 28th Dec for Jimmy :')
That's an acoustic fingerstyle of one of my favorite A7X songs! Hope You Like It!
Exist clean part by Avenged Sevenfold
@sicko.moe Attempting Exist clean part. Not sure what Syn is doing exactly but I guess I’m in key so🤷🏼‍♂️
I have been playing gypsy jazz for a while now but only really.cared about scales, chords and Arpeggios used and never about the picking technique so somewhat as a new years resolution I figured I'd start working on rest stroke picking (gypsy picking). It feels a little bit like I'm a beginner again

Untitled

Beginner warning ! lol I’m still learning theory, various picking/strumming techniques. This is an original ? (Idk what to call it) This year has been crap. I had this little melody in my head and tried my best to translate it into guitar with my limited skill and knowledge.

Gravity inprov

I was gonna explain what I'm doing but I kinda forgot exactly what it was. It's moslty G major pentatonic with the occasional detour to Gminor

Blues Lick Improv/Practice

Just trying out a lick and playing around it. the original lick is in 12/8. Backingtrack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRrh2USqSyo

Untitled song

I wrote a short piece of music today, I'm gonna add a melody later. I also noticed that when I do bar chords in the E shape the g strings falls right in between two knuckles so it doesn't really get pressed that nicely and my pinky sometimes mutes the high E string in the c shape. Tell me what you t
Canon in D sweeps!

Canon in D sweeps!

Great exercise that gets you moving all over the fretboard! Tabs on my instagram page!

Gypsy jazz lick practice 2

Another lick you can use over a dominant 7 chord
Afterlife

Afterlife

To honor The Rev I played Afterlife

Nightmare solo

Trying to figure out Nightmare solo tabs in the middle of the night <3

We Didn't Try

Geoff Fleming on vocals and keyboard. Dustin stevens on guitar.
Grips of the Hallow by Defined Perspective (official lyric video) Music by Dustin Stevens and Geoff Fleming Produced by Dustin Stevens Vocals & Lyrics by Geo...
Practicing Syns Etudes: Alternate Picking 1. Today I felt motivated again to put on the metronome. I worked my way from 60 up to 75 Bpm.
As the title says, my take on this solo
Bat Country Solo

Bat Country Solo

Got my new white and gold Synyster Custom and had to try it out
I'm not really good at speeding licks up in a small amount of time. When I was finally up to speed, it sounded just about 'Okay' and I really wanted to go for the best I could. So here's my attempt after hours of perfecting it and fuckin' around with my amp to get this tone without any pedals xD

Christmas Eve improv

Learning to navigate the new site. Works been busy, but I keep plugging away at this