• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

November 29, 2019

Alternate Picking Exercise -4 Lesson - 76
Hi everyone! This is my first time attempting the Pink Panther theme ever and on my birthday, and I hope you enjoy it! It's always been my favorite jazzy tune. P.S. I hope I put this in the right place and hope I can impress you by revisiting this in the future. I spent only a few hours practicing.
This is their most metal song
Challenged by Christian to learn Rats. Never heard Ghost before, not a bad song, will have to check out more of their stuff. Timing a little off in parts but overall not unhappy with it.
I was challenged by @[12831:@Adin Shepherd] to learn this so I dusted off my nylon string guitar and learned it. There are some mistakes here and there but overal it's kinda ok I think
Guitar cover for Green-Tinted Sixties Mind by Mr. Big.
Guitar cover of Always With Me, Always With You by Joe Satriani. A little easy listening for the Valentine's day blues. Check out my music on: Reverbnation.c...

Paper WIngs (Guitar Cover)

Guitar cover of Paper Wings by Rise Against

Fansong (Guitar Cover)

Guitar cover of Fansong by Dethklok.

My Curse (Guitar Cover)

Guitar cover for My Curse by Killswitch Engage Check out my music on: Reverbnation.com/ifwallscouldspeak
Guitar cover for Scream Aim And Fire by Bullet For My Valentine
A little diddy about food. Gwen Stefani was the original “Green, Beans, Potatoes, Tomatoes” lady before the internet. Happy Thanksgiving.
Betrayed Intro

Betrayed Intro

(@tatanka8756) on Instagram: “I was about to post this and I saw another guy beat me to it. Guess Deathbats think alike, right?…”
Sidewinder Intro

Sidewinder Intro

(@tatanka8756) on Instagram: “This one is for my boy @jacobgarcilazo Stil getting back into it, so it's a tad sloppy. Sidewinder…”
Burn It Down Intro

Burn It Down Intro

(@tatanka8756) on Instagram: “Got that B.B. King lip-moving action. 🤔 Burn It Down by Avenged Sevenfold. @synystergates ...'nuff…”
Second Heartbeat Intro

Second Heartbeat Intro

(@tatanka8756) on Instagram: “Second Heartbeat by Avenged Sevenfold. #shred #metal #darkknight #synystergates #schecterguitars…”
Seize The Day Solo

Seize The Day Solo

(@tatanka8756) on Instagram: “Seize The Day by Avenged Sevenfold. First solo I ever learned... time flies. Get an original Floyd…”
Beast and The Harlot Solo

Beast and The Harlot Solo

(@tatanka8756) on Instagram: “Some duct tape fixed it fine. Beast and The Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold. #shred #metal…”
Clairvoyant Disease Solo

Clairvoyant Disease Solo

(@tatanka8756) on Instagram: “It's been awhile. Clairvoyant Disease by Avenged Sevenfold. #metal #shred #solo #darkknight…”
Scream Intro

Scream Intro

(@tatanka8756) on Instagram: “Don't love this song but the riffs are awesome. Scream by Avenged Sevenfold. #avengedsevenfold…”