• Join the A7X Discord!

We're updating the community and moving all social content from the community to the Discord. All lessons related conversations will still take place here though! Join the Discord below and view the full announcement for more details

JOIN THE DISCORD VIEW THREAD

Riffs

God Hates Us intro

God Hates Us intro

(@tatanka8756) on Instagram: “Saturday night jams bruh... God Hates Us by Avenged Sevenfold. #avengedsevenfold #nightmare…”
Gunslinger Solo

Gunslinger Solo

(@tatanka8756) on Instagram: “Jahmmin oot mahn. Gunslinger by Avenged Sevenfold. #avengedsevenfold #selftitledalbum #synshreds…”
Bat Country Solo

Bat Country Solo

(@tatanka8756) on Instagram: “You guys messed up when you told me @avengedsevenfold was metalcore. Prepare for glory! Some Bat…”
Pre- stuffing my face practice session today. Happy Thanksgiving errbody!

SGS Lick Lesson #1

A few days ago I uploaded a video of me playing the solo from Girl I Know and it got a lot of positive feedback, thanks for that! I wrote this short lick inspired by that solo and I wanted to share it with all of you! Hopefully you enjoy it and you find it beneficial to your playing. Keep shredding!

SGS Lick Lesson #1

A few days ago I posted a cover of me playing the solo from Girl I Know and it got a lot of positive feedback, thanks so much for that! I wrote a short lick that was inspired by that solo and I wanted to share it with all of you. I hope it might give you one more tool to put in your guitar tool kit!
Anyone recognize this? Sorry for the rusty playing. It was a long cold day at work lol!
One of the best melodic death metal track in my opinion!
Bout time I got around to trying this one. One day I'll put some production on it but for now, in the words of Bill O'Reilly "we'll do it live!"
There are timestamps for specific topics in my comment below. Hope you guys get some value out of this! Martin has always been a big inspiration to me.
Amazing player makes guitar talk ! (Comedy)
i have to post this little jewel i've found while looking on my fb start menu hahaha its a little bit of humor, (this is not me), he litterally is making the guitar talk xD haha
Chapter Four Solo

Chapter Four Solo

(@tatanka8756) on Instagram: “Can't upload it on Youtube so this is all you get. Solo from my favorite A7X song: Chapter Four.…”
Nightmare Solo

Nightmare Solo

(@tatanka8756) on Instagram: “The guitarist I followed to get better and better @synystergates. Still working on my shredding,…”

Holly and I Try Hail to the King

• Jak Angelescu
  • Nov 27, 2019
  • 1 Comments
We have been really awful with not having cohesive band practice. We have decided to put a stop to that as we realized that individual practice is nothing th...

Holly and I Try Hail to the King

• Jak Angelescu
  • Nov 27, 2019
  • 23 Comments
We have been really awful with not having cohesive band practice. We have decided to put a stop to that as we realized that individual practice is nothing th...
Guitar Cover for Cowboys From Hell by Pantera.
A sick track needs a sick guitarist (Flu) and a solo! 👹
Love this while playing Need for Speed Most Wanted!